SunFresh™ REWARDS PROGRAM
REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE THE REWARDS PROGRAM IN ANY MANNER, IN WHOLE OR PART, AS OUTLINED BELOW, EVEN THOUGH SUCH CHANGES MAY AFFECT THE REDEMPTION VALUE OF THE POINTS ALREADY ACCUMULATED.
1. REWARDS PROGRAM PERIOD. The SunFresh™ rewards program (the "Rewards Program") period begins 8/20/2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") and ends December 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST (the "Rewards Program Period"). By participating in the Rewards Program, each entrant accepts and agrees to comply with these Rewards Program Terms and the decisions of Buffalo Rock/SunFresh. ("Sponsor"), whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Rewards Program.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Rewards Program is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of Buffalo Rock/SunFresh, Performance Award Center, Inc. (the "Administrator"), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Rewards Program (collectively, "Rewards Program Parties") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate, redeem Points (defined below), or redeem Downloadable Content in the Rewards Program. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may participate in this Rewards Program on behalf of the group, club or organization
3. HOW TO EARN POINTS: A. EARN POINTS ON SPECIALLY-MARKED SUNFRESH 2L and 12 PACKS During the Rewards Program Period, or until supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first, you will be able to receive Points for codes that are on specially-marked Sunfresh 2L's and 12packs. Each Sunfresh package will include a unique code (each, a "Code"). Each Code is worth Sunfresh Points ("Points") based on the package size in accordance with the tables below:
Look for Codes on specially-marked Sunfresh 2L and 12 pack products available at participating locations, during the Rewards Program Period, while supplies last. Not all Sunfresh package sizes will be available in all areas. If any part of any Code is counterfeited, or if the Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, eaten or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Sponsor's sole liability with respect to a defective game Code shall be replacement with one (1) Code during the Rewards Program Period, while supplies last. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Rewards Program, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Codes and other materials submitted for verification. Codes may not be sold, traded, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), or given away. Rewards Program materials are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
4. REGISTRATION: Register via the internet by visiting www.sunfreshrewards.com ("Website") during the Rewards Program Period. Follow the on-screen instructions and register for a free Account in the Rewards Program by providing your user name, first name, last name, email address password ("Account"). Limit one (1) Account per person/e-mail address. Only the individual named as the primary account holder will accrue Points and will be entitled to access to the Account. Points may not be combined from different Accounts for any purpose. Each participant shall have the responsibility of ensuring that his or her points are properly credited. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate Points from an Account if it determines that such points were improperly credited to such Account or obtained fraudulently. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a participant a vested right or interest, and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
5. ENTER CODE(S) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT: A. To enter your code via the Website, follow instructions on screen to enter all information requested, including your Code, and click Enter Your Code. B. Each time you enter a valid Code during the Rewards Program Period, on-line your Account will automatically be credited with the Points associated with that Code.
7. POINTS FOR DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT: A. REDEEM POINTS ONLINE FOR DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT: During the Rewards Program Period, available Points in your Account can be redeemed online for downloadable digital content including music downloads. Each Downloadable Content item has a redemption number of Points which must be exchanged to redeem such Downloadable Content, as stated on the Website. Sponsor reserves the right to modify point exchange rates for any reason in its sole discretion. You cannot redeem Downloadable Content unless you have accumulated the required corresponding number of Points in your Account.
8. POINTS FOR MERCHANDISE:
A. REDEEM POINTS ONLINE FOR MERCHANDISE: Sponsor may offer merchandise during the Rewards Program Period in which points can be redeemed for merchandise that is displayed on the Website, while supplies last. Each merchandise item has a required number of Points for redemption as stated on the Website. You cannot redeem merchandise unless you have accumulated the required corresponding number of Points in your Account. To redeem merchandise, browse the Website, select the merchandise you wish to order, and click the "Get It" button. Limit one (1) merchandise item per order. Provide all required information on the order form page. Once your order has been submitted, the required number of Points for the merchandise selected item will be deducted from your Account. Once Points have been redeemed for merchandise they may not be returned or refunded to an Account for any reason, including if the merchandise is stolen or lost.
B. SHIPMENT OF MERCHANDISE: In most cases, allow at least 2 weeks from receipt of order for shipment of merchandise via postal mail, unless otherwise stated on the Website. Each merchandise item ordered will ship separately. All merchandise will ship to the postal address that you specify on the order form page. No P.O. boxes allowed. Merchandise will only be shipped to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for merchandise after it has been shipped.
C. MERCHANDISE AVAILABILITY: All merchandise available on the Website is subject to change without notice and is available while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right (without obligation) to substitute merchandise of greater or equal value in the event supplies of any one item exhaust at its sole discretion. No exchanges, returns or refunds on merchandise permitted.
9. CODE VERIFICATION: All Codes and/or Points are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Codes will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or, if determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to be unauthorized, illegitimately obtained, or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Sponsor for use in this Rewards Program, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error or are illegible or unreadable or blank. No Code/Point redemption will be valid if such entry is associated with any Code/Point deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) Code/Point is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Sponsor in the Rewards Program; (b) Code/Point is determined to be previously entered and used; (c) Code/Point is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted; or (d) Code/Point is otherwise void. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible Code with another randomly selected Code if appropriate upon request, while supplies last. Except as expressly stated above, Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any void Code.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online, or other communication problems; disruptions, errors or limitations of any Internet service providers or wireless carriers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail or transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet, Website, unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Rewards Program, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Rewards Program, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Rewards Program. Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes, any display or announcement of Sunfresh prizes, or official rules, Downloadable Content, or Rewards Program Terms or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of entries entered in any particular drawing, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from online in the Rewards Program. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Under no circumstances will Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties be liable for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages.
11. MODIFICATION/TERMINATION: The Rewards Program structure is subject to modification or limitation at any time, with or without notice, in Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor expressly reserves the right to establish additional means of accruing Points, to delete any or all of the currently recognized means of accruing Points, to exclude specific types of transaction there from or to make Points selectively available to certain participants based upon factors in its sole discretion. Additionally, membership in the Rewards Program is offered at the discretion of Sponsor and it reserves the right to modify the Rewards Program Terms, Point redemption values, benefits, Downloadable Content, Sunfresh conditions of participation, rules for issuing, redeeming, retaining, using or forfeiting Points or any other aspect of the Rewards Program, in whole or part, at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the redemption value of the points already accumulated. If for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Rewards Program is no longer capable of running as intended by these Rewards Program Terms for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Rewards Program in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry, at any time if any aspect of the Rewards Program is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Rewards Program Terms for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in paragraph 9 above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Rewards Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
12. CONDUCT: By participating in this Rewards Program, participants agree to be bound by these Rewards Program Terms and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Rewards Program Terms may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from participating in any aspect of Rewards Program, and/or may cancel, suspend or block any Account registered by such person if Sponsor and its Administrators deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Rewards Program Terms or the terms and conditions of the Web Site and the or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Rewards Program; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) use of any automated bot, script or other robotic, mechanical, programmed or automated devices to submit data to the Website through online website. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR CORRUPT ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE REWARDS PROGRAM OR EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Rewards Program Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
13. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Rewards Program, agree to release Sponsor and Rewards Program Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Website or submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Rewards Program, the receipt, ownership or use of any Sunfresh prize awarded. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Sunfresh prize..
14. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Rewards Program, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Rewards Program, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Rewards Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rewards Program Terms, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Rewards Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
15. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Performance Award Center: 1701 Vantage Dr Suite 100 Carrollton TX 75006.
16. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: For one (1) free Code (as defined above) and a copy of these Official Rules, send your name and complete address postmarked by 10/20/13 to: SunFresh Rewards Free Code Request, 111 Oxmoor Rd, Birmingham, AL 35209. Limit one (1) request per hand-addressed stamped outer envelope. No photocopies or mechanically reproduced requests will be accepted. Sponsor assumes no liability for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail or requests.